Hello! Some of you might know me from my tumblr (gelinabuilds). I created this blog mostly as a backup, and to organize all my downloads.

I'm more active on my Tumblr, so stop by over there and say hi. :)

Terms of Use: Don't claim as your own or upload to any PAY SITES. Credit is nice.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Cloud Lights


A small gift. Illuminated clouds on a string. Four sizes. Three re-colorable channels.

*Tips: When using more than one, set intensity to dim. Try experimenting with different lighting colors. I used cyan, orange, and magenta in the above picture.

Technical Notes:

  • Sims will walk THROUGH these. Yes, they will literally have their heads in the clouds. It looks silly, but it was better than causing routing issues when using too many, or using in a crowded room.
  • These are cloned from a floor lamp, but disguised as ceiling lamps. This was done so they don’t fade when zooming in. Other than that, they behave like ceiling lamps.
Poly Count
  • 488 - Small, Medium, Large
  • 584 - XL
DOWNLOAD




9 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete